Equitable Cambodia is a Cambodian organization working to promote equitable development and the progressive realization of human rights in Cambodia through research, evidence-based advocacy, and community empowerment. Equitable Cambodia was formed out of the localization of Bridges Across Borders Cambodia (BABC), an international solidarity organization active in Cambodia since 2003. Equitable Cambodia was registered by the Ministry of Interior as a Cambodian national non-governmental organization in March 2012.
EC is currently looking for a dynamic candidate to fill the position of Program Director based in Phnom Penh and involved in occasional travel to the provinces.
Salary: $1400 to $1600
- Closely oversee programs and operating departments to ensure compliance with internal policies, external stakeholder requirement and timely implementation of Equitable Cambodia’s core activities
- Assist management team in advancing program objectives in furtherance of Equitable Cambodia’s mission and overall goals.
- Assist and coordinate the management team to review and update organizational strategic plan, annual budgets and annual work plans
- Take a lead in supporting the management team and technical staff to produce fundraising materials and donor reports and ensure that they are compliance with standards and donor requirements.
- Lead and support the management team to ensure functionality and cohesion, and coordinate all staff through effective management, mentoring, and motivation
- Actively coordinate and facilitate regular management and staff meetings.
- Network with partners and program stakeholders and represent Equitable Cambodia at public forums, conferences, meetings as directed.
- Provide regular updates to the Executive Director on the general affairs of the organization.
- An advanced university degree in management or another relevant field
- At least seven years of work experience in a non-governmental organization, including at least five years experience in a management position
- Excellent leadership, management, networking, and communication skills
- Understanding of NGO financial matters, funding sustainability.
- Proactive, well-organized, collegial, and able to work effectively and collaboratively with a diverse, multi-national team, including remote colleagues.
- Reliable and trustworthy person with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated commitment to advancing EC's mission and core values
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English and native proficiency in Khmer
Interested candidates can submit their C.V. and cover letter by 7 July 2017 to the Operations Department via email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send certificates. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact 023 210 805, 012 318 090 or visit http://equitablecambodia.org/website/open-positions. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Equitable Cambodia is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.