Equitable Cambodia (EC) is a Cambodian organization working to promote equitable development and the progressive realization of human rights in Cambodia through research, evidence-based advocacy, and community empowerment. Equitable Cambodia was registered by the Ministry of Interior as a Cambodian national non-governmental organization in March 2012.
EC’s Operation Department is currently looking for one qualified candidates to fulfill the position of Case Coordinator the Development Watch Program. This positions are based in Phnom Penh, with frequent travel to the field. Case Coordinator are a fulltime position with a one year contract with possibility for renewal.
Development Watch Program Case Coordinator
Salary: $650 to $750
- Take a lead on assigned cases and ensure that all actors involved are kept up-to-date and regularly consulted.
- Conduct regular visits to affected communities in the provinces to share and collect information related to their cases.
- Work closely with the DW team to perform tasks related to advocacy, as needed.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with the program team and relevant stakeholders to develop and implement advocacy strategies.
- Take a lead in organizing press conferences and events as well as launching DW publications and campaign activities.
- Report to the DW Program Manager through monthly reports, and assist in quarterly, semester and annual reporting and planning.
- Liaise with EC’s projects/programs teams, community partners and NGOs/CSOs to ensure smooth communication and to strengthen and maintain relationships.
- Work with NGO partners and participate in network meetings and activities to accomplish mutual goals and objectives.
- Assist and support research tasks, as needed.
- Manage financial aspects of projects; and
- Perform other ad hoc tasks to support the program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or Policy or other related subject, and at least two years of related work experience and or field work experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in English and Khmer;
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships with organization’s team and partners.
Interested candidates can submit their C.V. and cover letter by 31st July 2017 to the Operations Department via email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send certificates.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact 023 210 805, 012 31 80 90 or visit http://www.equitablecambodia.org/website/index.php?option=open-positions%20&id=7. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Equitable Cambodia is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.